The Z Box Mod
This is a brand new Minecraft mod created by the developer ‘Zpeed’. In this mod, you are offered a collection of cool latest features to experiment with! I really think that this change is very excellent, but could utilize with some more work to make it become more compatible and reliable. I totally recommend this modification as several of the features that are available have not been discovered before and it is paving the way for some of the latest materials and ideas!
- One of the several interesting things that this mod gives is a new naturally spawning ore known like ‘Greenstone’. With this ore you can make a all new tool and armour set together with making a ‘Greenstone Block’ with nine different part of ore, this block will act in the similar way like Glowstone!
- By utilising a Greenstone Block and some Cobblestone and Wood, you are able to make a House Block! When you step on this House Block, a house will naturally spawn around you!
- You can utilize smoothstone and redstone to make a Tower Block! With this tower block, you are able to automatically construct a tower of a material of your decision without even being there!
Pros and Cons!
- Pros: This mod carries out some very exciting and unique features, several of which focus on constructing structures automatically rather than manually, which I think is a perfect area to discover! This mod does not require the installation of a modloader type client and is available for the latest version of Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Cons: As of now, I think that some of the textures need to be updated to suit the needs of a modern Minecraft audience.
- The newest update offered the following things: Patches and bug fixes to several of the problems with the 1.6.2, and made the tower block become more of a reliable feature!
How to Install :
- Firstly, you need to download the The Z Box Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and extract the files to your desktop!
- From here, open up your Minecraft directory with WinRar and delete the META-INF file.
- Drag and drop the .zip files of your Z Box download into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!